Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – information supplementing the notices present on the www.squalestore.com or squale.ch web site
The Data Controller for the processing of the data collected through this web site is Nardi Lina: the Data Controller makes autonomous decisions as to the ends and methods of the processing and the safety procedures for ensuring and preserving confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or obligatory provision of the data
The provision to squalestore of your personal data as requested for collection at different times may be required for the ends set forth in the personal data notice or, such provision may instead be optional. The obligatory or optional nature of such provision will be specified from time to time – with respect to the single details requested – upon each single data collection operation, by placing the specific typeface (*) when the provision of information is obligatory. Should you refuse to provide squalestore your data when marked as obligatory, we will be unable to pursue the main end for which the specific data have been requested: for example, any refusal may involve squalestore being unable to execute the contract for the purchase of products on squalestore.com or squale.ch or provide the other services available on squalestore.com or squale.ch (customer care services, the sending of squalestoreNEWS). The provision to squalestore of further data, other than those marked as of the essence (such as for example, providing the name of your favourite designer), is, instead, optional and no consequences will therefore ensue in respect of the main objective of the data collection (for example, in using the web site and its services or when purchasing products).
You will have at all times the right to obtain from squalestore confirmation of whether or not your personal data are being processed, including when still to be registered, and to be communicated the same data in intelligible form.
In addition, you shall always have the right to obtain from squalestore:
a) updating, rectification, supplementing of your data;
b) the deletion, anonymization or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not required in view of the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, including as far as their contents are concerned, to the entities to whom or which they have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or should involve a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected.
In any event, you shall have the right to object wholly or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data concerning you, even when the said data are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of data concerning you, when it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or market or commercial communication surveys. You are free to exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to squalestore – at the postal address or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org -, which we will answer promptly. To help us ensure that your personal data are always accurate, updated, pertinent and complete, we do ask you to notify us – at the address email@example.com – of any change. Further details on personal data protection laws can be found in the ordinary legislation on privacy carried in Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, the Personal Data Protection Code commonly referred to as “Testo unico sulla privacy”, which is available for consultation on http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
1. to process data solely for the purposes and in accordance with the terms set forth in the information notice shown upon requesting collection of the data;
2. to use the data for purposes additional to those for which they have been specifically provided, strictly when the user has expressed his consent;
3. to make the data available to third companies strictly for purposes connected with the provision of the service requested and only when such disclosure is carried out through an appointed data manager; not to disclose the data, assign or transfer them to third parties for their own processing, unless users have been informed beforehand and have given their consent;
4. to reply to requests for the deletion, amendment, supplementing of the data provided, objection to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material;
5. to ensure that data are properly and lawfully processed, safeguarding users’ privacy, and to take suitable security measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data supplied;
6. your data will be communicated to third parties, in accordance with the provisions set forth in legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, referred to as Personal Data Protection Code, strictly for the purpose of completing standard operations of forwarding, delivery and returning of products purchased on our web site.
Should you wish to receive further information on how your data are processed by squalestore, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to read more on your rights and be up to date on personal data protection legislation, please visit the web site of the Personal Data Protection Commission at the following address: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.